Are you looking for part time job work from home? Then you are in the right place. In this lecture I will guide you step-by-step on how you can make money online easily by doing just the copy paste job. So you can stay at home. Do a part time or full time job without any stress of less income and build your future life better.
A few time ago I was in desperate need of money because I lost my job and there is an economic crisis in Pakistan. Then my friend Inam-ul-Haq Mansoor told me about a copy paste job work online without registration fee.
At first I was confused. But after doing some basic research, I came to know this is legitimate work and I can earn really good money by working remotely for just a few hours or days. So I started work on this site for more than a year and I found a pretty good increase in my net income per month.
Now my desire to find permanent jobs has almost ended. Because I have been earning a very good amount of money in a month via the internet. The best part is you can work anywhere even on a flexible hour. In fact you are a manager of your own.
So this lecture will be a very good help to the people and students who are really struggling to have some extra pay.
At the end of this lecture you should be able to understand the following things
- What is Fiverr?
- Finding a copy paste job on Fiverr.
- What is a Fiverr gig?
- How to take a start to create a gig on Fiverr?
- Some frequently asked Q&A
What do you require to do this job?
A basic knowledge of computer and some use of the internet.
What is Fiverr?
Fiverr is a very popular and legitimate platform which provides freelance services. There are plenty of areas on Fiverr which provide telecommuting opportunities.
Huge number of companies registered here and they are always looking for perfect sellers to do a job for them. I recommend you to join this network if you want to commence your new career as a freelancer. To do this:
- Open the browser of your PC, mobile phone or tablet and type fiverr.com.
- Click on a join button on the right side of the page.
- You can join directly using your Facebook account, Gmail account for any other email address. The process is absolutely free. But they charge you 20% of the total amount of an order. Mean if you earn $100, you are actually being paid $80.
- Join as a seller not client/buyer because as a freelancer you are going to offer your services to the clients on Fiverr.
How to find a copy paste job on Fiverr?
To find a job you have to create a gig on fiverr. But before that I want to show you what a gig is? And how many opportunities of copy paste work are still available on Fiverr.
See the following picture, there are 28k+ freelancers providing copy paste or typing service.
But don,t worry all of them are not available every time. Some of them already have got orders, some may have skipped Fiverr but didn’t delete their gigs and/or the rest are offline or retirees. See picture below only 1487 people are online at this time which is 5.2% of the total in this category. See following picture
Bonus tip: Hence more time you are online, chances are high to get an order. Because the Fiverr algorithm will consider you a serious seller and take your gig to a higher position. So sign up to earn money online today.
What is a Fiverr gig?
A gig is basically a description of your skills or service you are providing. In other words the gig is a representative of your service. Whenever buyers come on Fiverr, they search for required services. Let’s say they are looking for copy paste jobs. They write “copy and paste work” in the search bar and Fiverr shows them the gigs of the available sellers. See the following picture
The buyers read the gigs, compare them and hire the best possible sellers for their companies. So writing a good description within the gig can bring a great opportunity into your pocket.
How to take a start to create a gig on Fiverr?
Making a perfect gig is the most crucial part. This is a bit of a complex process. A perfect and unique gig can take your few days or sometimes few weeks. Because day-by-day, you improve until you get an order. Here I will share some important points with you, so you can take the initiative towards the right gig.
The major parts of a gig are Title and Thumbnail (see following picture). The customer reads the title and thumbnail, if you make them impressive, then he opens your gig to read the description. Otherwise he will leave and move to the next one in the list. Another aspect is that a buyer doesn’t have much time to go gig-by-gig to find the individuals who fit with his demand.
To make a perfect gig follow the given steps below.
- Select the gigs of top 3-5 sellers
- Read their titles, descriptions and observe thumbnails
- Try to produce gigs like them. But never copy their gigs exactly otherwise your account can be blocked.
- Download the Fiverr app on your mobile phone and regularly check after some time. Fiverr will not put you in the offline category.
- If possible go online for at least 6-8 hours in a day from your PC if part time and as a full time seller you should be online 24/7. By doing this Fiverr will take your gig up and you will have considerable chances of getting order. Moreover buyers usually prefer to contact to the sellers who are online.
- Set the price of the package at minimum until you receive some orders and good reviews.
- You can set the number of revisions to unlimited until you successfully complete some orders and receive good feedback. Then set the numbers to 2-3 revisions. This seems ideal. Otherwise some buyers will ask you to revise the work several times and if you don’t they will give negative feedback.
- Very first order is based on how exceptionally you have created a gig. The further orders will come due to ratings and positive feedback. So always maintain quality. Due to this a buyer can also give you a long term contract.
Some Common Q&A
How much I can earn from this part time or full time job?
See the package a guy offering below in the picture. He is doing work for 40 hrs for $100. Imagine if he gets 10 orders in a month he can earn upto $1000.
This is amazing especially when you are a student or teenager or doing a part time job. You can save a lot of money even after paying your utility bills.
How many gigs should I make?
Well it completely depends how many skills you have. But according to me if you have one service then make a minimum of 5 out of 7. But you can go above too. Initially I made 4 gigs. Look at the picture below:
This seller has made 6 gigs of the same services but with slight variations in title line and thumbnail. The reason behind it is that the more gigs you have, the more they appear into impressions for different keywords. You can also observe he is getting different orders against different gigs of the same service. This thing proves my point.
Where to share Fiverr Gigs?
There are many ways to do this. You can share your gigs on social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. If you have email data of various companies you should also do email marketing. By doing this you will have better chances of getting orders.
Can I cancel an order?
Seller has only an option either to accept or not. It’s a buyer who can cancel the order.
What are impressions?
When buyers search for particular services. Fiverr shows them gigs of related sellers. They are called impressions. See the above pictures.
What are revisions?
When you complete an order. The buyer can ask you to review the work as per his/her requirements.
What is Pro Verified?
According to Fiverr, a pro verified is a seller who has many years of industrial experience. Once who has worked with big companies. People not only inside but also from outside Fiverr are satisfied with his/her professional services. Applying as a pro seller is simple. Read more details from here.
What is level 2?
When you join Fiverr network, they define you as level 0, level 1 and level 2 sellers. From one level to another level you have to complete a certain amount of conditions. Like earn a certain amount of money, complete certain orders and avoid penalty for a defined period.
When do I get paid?
When a buyer places an order, they pay Fiverr. Once that order is completed, 80% of the funds will remain in a “pending” status for a 14-day clearing period. This is for financial processing and to ensure buyer satisfaction.
What is tip?
It is a bonus money a buyer pays to the seller. I got many times. 😉
How fiverr rank gigs?
There are many factors but here i write the top ones
- Your available time.
- Your average response rate.
- Number of orders completed.
- Your positive ratings.
Why Fiverr is bad?
According to me you have to wait for buyers to reach you.
Why Fiverr is good?
There are millions of people who want their work to be completed in a very fast way and at affordable cost. Fiverr provides these two things on a single platform